If you started your Stitchery Crossover journey with the Piazza Kit you may have a few things left to use up, including:
- 12-wt Cotton Quilting Thread. Smaller spools than in the Mia Rosa kit, but still plenty for a few more blocks.
- Needles. One each of the size 7 and 10 sharps and the embroidery needle.
Some items you may want to put on your wish list for future projects:
- 9" Morgan Hoop. If you like using a hoop, this is a good one because it's grooved and holds the stitchery fabric firmly. It's also made of hard plastic/particulate and won't wear quickly. And the 9" diameter is a good size for Stitchery Crossover in Color blocks, particularly if you're using 28-count evenweave or higher (meaning closer weave).
- Easy Glide Tapestry Needles, size 24. Nothing wrong with the regular tapestry needles, but these ball-tipped needles are a favorite for many Stitchery Crossover fans.
- Thread Snips. I like to have a dedicated pair of thread snips for each project.
- Applique pins. To hold the fabric layers for the Crossover steps. The small pins help to keep your thread from tangling.
- Small Fabric Scissors. So many great features for these Karen Kay Buckle scissors. My favorite feature: the small blades with a tooth grab the fabric for accurate cutting.
- The Pouch. Stop digging for your tools! Keep all your Stitchery Crossover goodies in one safe, portable place.
Use coupon code STITCHY for 15% off any of the above linked items any time you make a purchase from the Hummingbird Highway.
And don't forget:
Next up, we'll create a shopping list for the fabrics and flosses you'll need to make the Stitchery Crossover in Color blocks!