Chequed Bague/Baguette Pattern (pdf)
The Baguette finishes to 5″ high by 11″ wide by 2″ deep.
To make the project you’ll need some additional supplies
- Bague/Baguette pattern
- up to 1/2 yard focus fabric
- up to 1/8 yard solid fabric coordinate (for the checkerboard)
- Scrap fabrics
- fusible firm interfacing (I like Face-It Firm from Lazy Girl Designs)
- fusible light woven interfacing (I like Face-It Soft from Lazy Girl Designs)
- fusible batting
- Middle Scrap Grid Interfacing (to make 3″ nine patches from 1-1/2″ squares) for the Bague
- Mini Scrap Grid interfacing (to make 1-1/2″ nine patches from 1″ squares) for the Baguette
- 14″ zipper
There are no reviews yet.