Mia Rosa Course
Mia Rosa is the first online course to learn the NEW Stitchery Crossover Technique from Joan Ford. The course is entirely online and includes detailed photos and instructions. Some short video excerpted from live video (Zoom) meetings may be added to the course as appropriate. The Mia Rosa Course is a prerequisite for any future Stitchery Crossover courses from the Hummingbird Highway.
What's in the kit?
The kit includes all the materials needed to finish the Mia Rosa quilt block. About 90% of the items in the kit can be used for over and over for multiple Stitchery Crossover projects. The kit retail value is approximately $120-130. Included in the kit:
- exclusive Mia Rosa Cross Stitch and Blackwork chart designed by Clare Ardali of Peppermint Purple
- 11x12" piece of 28-count Lugana stitchery fabric
- one fat quarter high-quality quilt fabric
- 9" Morgan hoop
- Karen Kay Buckley 4" Perfect Scissors
- 3 types of needles, each with a different purpose
- 2 types of thread, each with a different purpose
- 7 skeins of DMC floss for the stitched elements
- applique pins
- embroidery snips
- Plus a few other goodies. . .
The kit and course are not sold separately.
Shipping costs for the Mia Rosa Stitchery Crossover kit is calculated separately from any other items included in your cart order. Only one course may be purchased per order. Shipping within the US is $11; $22 for shipments to Canada, $49 for shipments to the UK with an additional fee for VAT and brokerage upon delivery.
International shipments outside the US, Canada, and UK are also welcome, however, please send an email before placing an order so accurate shipping and landing fees may be calculated for your location.
Shipping fees are subject to change, and current fees may not be reflected here, although every attempt will be made to keep this information up to date.
No refunds or exchanges.